Been a wee while. Trust the One who created you is keeping you. No one can take care of you better than the one who made you for this I consciously choose to thank My Maker.
Been feeling a bit melancholic this past week because of some blogs I read and did not just feel like posting. To top it all Friday had me despairing about cycles and how I am aching for a change. Got my music in full blast all day now let the word be playing into my ears.
I have learnt that the Devil is a liar, you only need a small trigger for negative vibes to take over, No I will not allow it. I know enough not to allow that isshhh.
WE ARE NOT PERFECT BUT PERFECTED IN HIS LOVE. Whether you believe it or not, it is the Truth and that settles it.
In my melacholic state and thinking about London Buki's mom, I got curious as to why folks light candles for remembrance, prayers et al. Below are some of the reasons I discovered:
- Because we love, and candlelight is a reflection of that love
- To provide comfort in our sadness, soothe our sorrow, and heal the hurt of loss
- For sanctuary, the aura of candlelight creates a place to meditate, pray, and give devotion
- For solitude, contemplation, and reflection.
So, I am lighting a candle
- To show that I love all my Blogger friends, especially the ones feeling down in the dumps right now, don't stay there Get Up because THE ONE WHO MADE YOU LOVES YOU.
- For London Buki that God will comfort her and her family
- To remind myself that a melancholic state of mind is perfect for praying and meditating on his word.
- To reflect on Colossians 1 v 22, indeed I am free from accusation.