God Dey!!!

Echo mic check, blog check post check

Wow omo serious cobwebs and echo here almost eerie been two years gidigba

Seriously Baba God the more I think I know you the more I find there is so much to know, time and time again you have to send some sos my way just to affirm that you love me. Why o why do you love me so. I don't know o but this one thing I know no marra what, wareva happens as long as I have mouth sha I must to kira for you.

Eh ya it's good to blog, this is me stumbling on my own blog after a long time and reading my posts reminiscing and smiling. Darn I miss blogville small, the landscape has changed, most of my comrades have closed shop it's almost like recession hit blogville. Thank God for the few faithfuls.

I am still alive o, but I have been through Wen as in the kind of things I have been through it's only a testimony to God that my sanity is intact.

In all that I have learnt so much about myself, I am learning so much about people. My logo for the past eon months has been "We’ve been surrounded and battered by troubles, but we’re not demoralized; we’re not sure what to do, but we know that God knows what to do; we’ve been spiritually terrorized, but God hasn’t left our side; we’ve been thrown down, but we haven’t broken." 2 Cor 4:9. Yelz you can call me o jabo ko fo (it dropped but it did not break)

I can't shout and I don't know how to preach, but in my own life o, if not for Jesus if not for his love and tender mercy I for don RIP or gone inside. It is now that I understand grace for the moment, do you know that God cuddles yes he does.
I don't know how to form especially when it comes to God, one time right in church I buzwaka and pumped the waterworks, one request only "God please carry me". It is only the people that reach there that can talk. Before I could say ki lo nsele, his warmth enveloped me omo I was like shey mo n float ni (am I floating).

Whatever you are going through there is hope, in fact it got to the point I wrote out a contract declaring what the end will be even though my liver shake, sometimes it still shakes but I shan't gree. So go ahead write down what you want the end of the matter to be, afterall God does the same, he declares the end from the beginning (precedence has been set) so shikena.

Even if it means carrying bible and reading it loud to my own hearing, even if it means calling my own name and saying hear the word of the Lord "it is written blah blah blah" I will do it.

Anyhoos thirty+ still dey, my family is fine mo wa kampe, learning and living. I just say make I tell you say God Dey :)

On another note: enough jagbajantis is out there now, creepy things that threaten all that God represents in our lives, please don't dabble o, don't even go there, all those higher knowledge, seeking what is not lost, trying to gratify this flesh that will not stop until it leads one to point of no return. In fact I sometimes get melancholic when I think of how our children can remain spotless from all the ills and perversions that is in this world but God Dey!

Just in case you are wondering what the picture is all about, please ask google images, I typed in jagbajanits and they came up with the pix...lol


Till later, you are not alone, God Dey

13 comments:

bumight said...

Mrs 30+!!! (See how it's still shacking me) welcome back, and stay this time!
Good insight there: I'm going to go n declare my own end of e matter now!

Myne said...

Wow, welcome back! So nice to hear from you, and lovely post too, jagbajantis picture and all.

isha said...

E ku ijo meta o. Good to hear from you mehn. God bless you!

Beulah! said...

So good to have u back. i've missed reading from u. Hope u are back forreals though? :)

Welcome back!

aloted said...

wow u are back...interesting...

you have been missed...

welcome back and joining u to thank God for your life

archiwiz said...

Eku gbadun... Welcome back!

You are indeed right. God is still the same, and He is with us no matter what. I pray God keeps you strong as you continue to depend on Him.

God bless!

Dare To Be said...

I dey hail o! indeed the end of the matter is that we win!

Bukenzo said...

Bukenzo saying hi....

Enkay said...

Another 2 years have passed and no post yet, lol!.....me sef stroll come blogville after one full year just to see what's up. Clicking through random blogs on my blog roll and that's how I got here. Missing the good ol' blogville!

LusciousRon said...

Looks like the cobwebs are still gathering! Come back.

Tolantino said...

i used to love reading your blog back in the day! I was also hit by the blogsville recession o. Some stayed the course too! Much love to them.. Thanking God for your life also!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
murakami said...

What a great online source of information about this topic. you have done great work.
slotxo