In my head (1)

Hello Peeps,

He can do it again and even much more, than what you think. Why? Because he is the same yesterday, today and forever, for that alone, I must to Kira fun baba God who is the unchaning changer.

So just like that MJ beat it from planet earth well as a wise seer under inspiration wrote :

"Remember your Creator now while you are young, before the silver cord of life snaps and the golden bowl is broken. Don’t wait until the water jar is smashed at the spring and the pulley is broken at the well. For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it."

Let's leave that one aside for the main post

Lately in my head, I have been preaching a lot. As in proper preaching especially when I have just discovered something in the bible. I tell you now God's word is new everyday.
When I was much younger, I use to wonder what will happen after I finish reading the bible, well I thought you just read it through and get the gist but panicked about what will happen next. Until I discovered that his word is fresh and dynamic, a scripture verse can speak differently to one million people....How great!
Yesterday I had to used my hand to cover mouth because I realised I was actually speaking out loud to an invisible audience explaining what I just read in Phillipians 3. *Kilode now I cautioned myself **"ara ile lo ma mo ni amodi, were lara ita ma pe".
Ma peeps the thing baffled/baffles me and it's not the first or second time that this will happen to me.

No I don't believe I have the calling of a pulpit ministy, though a few folks do say that I have but no no no, abeg I prefer the sidelines.

Facebook
Believe it or not, I now have yet another fb profile...aargh. It's a long story but was def not the plan. The profile was set up just to load pix but eh karamba no sooner than I loaded pix than the friend requests started coming . After about 6 requests came immediately some of who where already my friends, I thought why not and started adding more myself...crazy abi lol.

P.S
Love you plenty.
Also glad to see Obiwanne and Tolantino back to blogville.

Translations
*Why
**"to the one who knows better it can be called enthusiasm, to the outsider it will be called madness".

11 comments:

darkelcee said...

eacy of us need to live our life daily in preparation for the afterlife.

Like yesterday's open heavens expalined: the word of God becomes very sweet when you study and meditate on it daily.

You are prolly a pastor in making. lol

howdy do?

Enkay said...

Preach, Preacher! lol!

Abi make I arrange program for here? You will be guest speaker....

Beulah! said...

Umhh..3rd place today..good. The word of God is beautiful, new every morning. This weekend, i spent time studying God's word, (the Pauline's teachings), i was so blessed, so amazed at the truths in God's word.

I feel u my sista, keep preaching, no stopping!

In my head and around me said...

Thought you were calling me with that title.

Anonymous said...

LOL.... Perhaps its practice for the future calling.......Thumbs up!

olusimeon said...

lol...the way God works we dont totally understand..so lets just be submissive..
..thanks for the translation jare...ma yoruba needs some more workk..:)

Thirty + said...

@All, be careful yourselves o, I am not a preacher or pastor. I think it's just enthusiasm or overflow.

Jide Salu said...

Good stuff. Btw I like your translation bit. Good idea, a global thinker you are. Have a fab day and God bless.

JideSaluDiary

Tigeress said...

Preaching? Maybe it's your calling.

princesa said...

Seriously babes, think about that pastor thingy...

Na u get that ASEDA Photo profile stuff?

Olufunke said...

Pastor thirty+!!!

Please let u know when the church would gradually kick off, and the service times LOL

Interesting how the word is overflowing and overwhelming you.
Its good.

AS per facebook ...no comment.
Cheers!