Now unto the King Eternal Immortal Invisible the ONLY Wise God be all Honour Glory and Power Forever.
I am doing fab, God has not finished with me and I know He is still who began a good work is faithful to the end.
I read Mr Jintagry's post on Women's conflicting need and could not help but smile. The whole Men vs Women debate as far as I am concerned is in itself a Sport and very soon may be considered to be part of the Olympics indoor games - lol.
I can't recount how books there are or how many gatherings where the main fun was arguing why Men are this or why women are that. What do men want, what do woment want. Men are from mars, women are from venus and all that Sheeznees. Being a vocal person who enjoyed (note enjoyed) I was often put on the spot by friends and foes throwing questions at such gathering and thrusting me forward to be the main speaker for the female specie.
Why don't I enjoy this debate as much as I did previously?
- Being mizunderstood by folks who pick my words to validate their opionion of me.
- It also became a bit of a boring sport for me
- I have matured from what I was 10yrs ago and don't necessarily have the energy.
On a lighter note I came upon this mail which refused to delete it because it is still a good read and sure to get a smile on your face. Men you know it's all Love so enjoy the joke.
NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN - ALL ARE WELCOME
Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants.
The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:
- HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS: Step by step guide with slide presentation
- TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS? - Roundtable discussion
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR - Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics) .
- DISHES & SILVERWARE; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK
OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES? - Debate among a panel of experts.
- LOSS OF VIRILITY - Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups.
- LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS - Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while shouting "It's not there!”, You’ve moved it!” or “We’ve run out!” (Open forum )
- EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role-play.
- HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH - PowerPoint presentation.
- REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST - Real life testimonial from the one man who did.
- IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
- LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER - Online class and role playing.
- HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION : Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques.
- REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE - Bring your calendar or PDA to class.
- GETTING OVER IT; LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME - Individual counsellors available