What's up, how you all keeping.
"Mo gbe oju mi si oke woni, ni bo ni iranlowo mi yio ti wa, iranlowo mi yio ti owo oluwa wa eni ti o da orun ati aiye" ("I lift my your eyes Up towards the Heaven, from whence comes My help, My help comes from the Lord who made the Heavens and Earth").
Alphaly speaking (permit the grammar to be so) , you must look up first to Heaven for help, HE will send help down for you to receive, He is that faithful. A mother may forget her suckling child But God is always mindful go you.
Don't look down before looking up, Look Up before looking down because the Help you really need is from above.
You have heard o
It is official, you bloggers are lovely and adorable. I could not help but smile as I saw the attempts some quite futile to match tbloggers to the description and the modesty of some obvious bloggers as they wondered if they were on the list :).
I have to say this 'the Dude that made me laugh when I first came to blogville was 'Baba Alaye intel'. Before Fineboy was there was BabaAlaaye, fineboy na im Son. Awon winch and haters anons chased him.
Maybe one day when I no get gist or I get writers block, I will post the other names against the list.
Tagged by Darkelcee (a.ka. Dudulafe) and Kpakpando (a.k.a Lipsy).
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules in your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1) 30+ likes counting and calculating - nope I am not an accountant, just like counting and mental multiplications. One of my childhood memories involves an attempt to count the number of beans in a Bag those 30-40kg type ones. I fell asleep just after two congo (bowl) or so. I have since realised that all I needed to do was concentrate on counting one bowl then work out how many bowls are in the bag and that should give me an estimate. Now I need to find me a bag of beans and some idle time (both are luxuries these days).
2) I am an expressionist i.e. my expression does a lot of talking (I know I am murdering English here, bear with me). So in as much as I try to avoid talking, folks can easily read me 'cos of the facials I pull.
3) I love my beverage, must have at least two cups a day.
4) I bring up my food after eating, especially meat and diary stuff.
5) If you need someone to help you cry, you can count on me, I can cry for Olympics.
6) I often interject my sentences or gist with french especially when I am having a serious or formal discussion, oui I do (exactly just like that). My boss once asked if I actually speak french (yes in my dreams).
I tag Ejatutu and Ms Kiki
I have just been hooking up with my old friends from like donkey years ago, courtesy of facebook and networking through some other friends. In short in the past two weeks I have had long gist over phone with ma peeps in Naija (6 of them o), chatted with another one in Singapore abi wetin call, another in Canada. Good news all around o, these folks are now Big Boyz doing well for themselves, I am so pleased.
Yippee I am counting down to my Birthday, eh karamba, God is good. It's a privilege to be called by his name.SHALOM