Wow it seems that times does fly. Whatever we are going through remember that the phrase "these too shall pass". Life has different terrains, from the valley to the hills, to the plain, to the brooks, the sea, the lake, the wilderness, the dessert.
We can learn so much from the unseen/uknown God from the things he has made. He is the master of the universe.
A year today I put up my first post on Blogsville starting a most interesting, educational, engaging and roller coster ride journey. Though my profile says April, it took till May to finally put up a post and figure out what to write.
My blog introduction sounds nothing like what my blog gist/journey has been. Why? Answer is also in my introduction .... he started a new thing in me. Hence rather than delivering on the promised rollercoster, venting of frustrations, the gists on this blog has been mainly 'an easy read' with a dash of humour as I recount some daily happenings and observation in my world.
The 30+ that started this blog was at a place of despair and gloom where she struggled to sense and find her maker as she tried to hold on to her saness adjusting to so many changes as her so called achievement that was eroding her peace.
The 30+ writing this post feels loved, joyful, blessed and divinely favoured. I know that the one who saved me lives,
On Blogville I have
Picked up more Pidgin English than before Na, Una, wetin, na so.
Started writing things like prolly, ishh, sheeznees.
Got myself an official blog sister and brother, no blog boo yet :( ehn did I hear cradle snatcher.
Wrote a poem off cuff
Wrote an inspired poem and short story
Got my creative juice to come alive again
Shared my weirdness
Have written a few posts
Got more than a couple of comments - lol
Made friends plenty of them – (I wrote name (s) against the list but took it out, it's more fun guessing, some will be easier to guess than others though)
- The one I see as my aburo for real
- The one who reminds me constantly of what I would rather be doing
- The one whom I see as my brethren/comrade
- The one who is bent on engaging my brain full throttle when reading their post
- The one whose post is ever so sensual and makes me wonder
- The one I feel like sitting down and raking for just 'cos I love 'em so
- The one I really want to meet and hug tight
- The one whose cyniscm does not deter my fondness
- The one whom I gave the title regular lovely blogger
- The one who could easily be my friend from the past
- The one whom I admire as intelligent
- My aburo
- The mumsies group
- The one I find endearing
- The one who encourages down to her blog title
- The one whose love for I AM challenges
- The one whose blog is touch and go
- The one whose blog is a pure pleasure to read
- The one who shares my name and delivers as such
- The veteran whose passion I commend
- The dude that made me laugh so hard when I first came upon blogsville
- The Young Lad
- The traveller
- The one I call Writer
- The ambitious babe
- The ones I see as three Musketeers
- The kind hearted Husband
- The one whose blog name makes me think of fairies
- The no nonsense blogger
- The one whom I call Babe
- The one with whom I have more than a few things in common (tis almost scary)
- The one whose Avatar made me smile now it's been changed :(
- The one who unknowingly inspired me to blog but does not know my blog
To you all above and everyone who has read my posts, left comments or passed by this way.
30+ is saying
“E seun”, “Nagode”, “Sosahan”, “Imela”, “Thank You”, “Dankschen”, “Merci”, “Siyabonga”, “Shukriya", “Obrigada”, “Gracias”, “Dan san”, “Grazie”, "Doh je"